- Estate Administration
Whether you are an employee, a business owner or self employed, our company can help you with a variety of service offerings, from tax return preparation, to compliance with taxing authorities, to financial consulting, to wealth planning through our affiliated relationships. We understand the complexity individuals face when dealing with finances, tax obligations, and organization of information. Knowing where you are headed financially, by establishing attainable goals is very important to reaching financial independence.
Depending on your individual situation, you could face any of the following financial questions:
- What are the tax ramifications of a potential sale or exchange?
- How much do I need to save now to be financially independent one day?
- Do I need insurance or am I better self-insuring?
- How can I be tax efficient in transferring my assets upon death?
- What type of loan should I get for a real estate acquisition?
- Is the performance of my portfolio appropriate for the risk I assume?
- What should I do with my 401k options?
- What are the potential tax consequences of my divorce settlement?
- What steps should I take to ensure the division of assets is fair and equitable in my divorce settlement?
Since we specialize in answering these questions every day, we can certainly help you.