Human Resources Advisory Expert
Before joining Warring & Company, Greg was a Human Capital Consultant for Worldwide Flight Services. Previous posts held by Greg include VP of Human Resources with Swissport International, Newell Rubbermaid, and Elbit Defense Systems of America. With over 25 years of experience in Human Resources, Greg has gained a wide range of knowledge, including but not limited to, providing expertise to leadership teams in regards to employee benefits and compensation, and to organizing and strengthening HR training and key business practices.
Greg graduated from Wright State University in Ohio with a B.A. in Organizational Development and Communications, and then continued his education by obtaining his M.A. in Public Administration and Human Resources at Amberton University in TX. He currently resides in Ashton, MD with his wife, Jacqueline, and their two children. The whole family is a big fan of Maryland Terrapins soccer.
Training & Certifications:
– SPHR: Prosci Change Management Trained; Lean Manufacturing Certification
– Taleo Certification Instructor
– On-Boarding Certification
– Hogan Assessment Certified
Awards & Recognition:
– Recognized by Swissport International for outstanding customer service to employees in 32 countries for Global Oracle/ Taleo Implementation
Personal & Professional Associations:
– ACMP: Association of Change Management Professionals (2013)
– PMI: Project Management Institute (2012)
– ASTD: American Society of Training Development (2010)
– SHRM: Society of Human Resources Management (1991)